In this article (at the request of several readers) I will explain how you can earn money by creating a website or a blog. But before we start, I would like to point out that while it is perfectly possible to make money with a website without investing anything, you should keep in mind that the chances of success are lower, since the structure of the site, a good hosting or even a custom design, can greatly influence your profits.
Making money with a website is the big dream of thousands of bloggers, the big problem is that many bloggers don’t even know the right way to monetize their website. The Internet is full of possibilities for making money and a website is one of the simplest and fastest ways to do this.
Earn a living on the Internet
I don’t think it is necessary to explain what a web page is, but it is necessary to distinguish between the types of web pages that exist:
- Virtual shops. Website dedicated to the sale of products (almost always e-commerce type).
- Blogs. Like this one you’re reading. Web page where entries are published on a regular basis.
- Portals. Website with many sections (forums, chats, blog, registration page, shop, etc)
Generally stores and blogs are the most used to make money. The Internet is full of possibilities for making money and a website is one of the simplest and fastest ways to do this. I don’t think it is necessary to explain what a web page is, but it is necessary to distinguish between the types of web pages that exist.
Honestly these days, free blogs (like blogger, or wordpress.com), are becoming less and less popular and if you’re going to be doing this I really recommend having your own website and hosting.
Also, if you think about it, the investment you have to make is not very high, and you can even recover it in a few months.
What investment should be made?
You only need two things:
1. One domain (paid per year). The cheapest company is Godaddy
2. Accommodation (paid monthly). I have personally tried several hosting companies, and without a doubt the one I liked the most (and the one I’m using right now) is HostGator.